RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES
RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES
Rajasthan is one of the largest states in India that is situated on the Northwestern side of the Country. Its western border is adjacent to the country of Pakistan and it is mainly arid. What attracts the tourist more in Rajasthan is its vast the Thar Desert and one of the ancient mountain ranges in the world, which is the Aravallis. Rajasthan is a place to visit at least once in a lifetime, so don’t miss the opportunity and grab huge discounts by booking Rajasthan Tour Packages with us. The state of Rajasthan is divided majorly into Ajmer division, which is a central part of the state with Pushkar city in it, Bharatpur division, Bikaner division, Jaipur division, Kota Division, Jodhpur division and Udaipur division. Some of the Beautiful Cities that are the most visited destinations in the state are Ajmer, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur. Most people in this state speak Rajasthani language followed by Hindi and then English. In popular tourist places like Jaipur and Udaipur, there are trained tour guides that speak fluently in French and English too but Rajasthan culture is rooted deep in the ground and so, people don’t forget their values. Transportation facilities past some years have gradually become better in Rajasthan and there are many modes available on roads to travel from major cities to even the remote areas. The rail network is also established well and it is one of the cheapest ways to travel in and around Rajasthan. Rajasthan is home to some of the most amazing wildlife sanctuaries and inhabitant’s rare species of wildlife that form the major attractions among the nature lovers. Rajasthan is not all about temples, palaces, monuments and deserts but it also offers some of the most thrilling and stunning adventurous sites that provide an opportunity to experience hot air ballooning, paragliding, trekking, mountain cycling and animal safaris. Rajasthan cuisine is nationwide famous as it serves a blend of spicy and sweet food that satisfies the taste buds and make one feel like eating more and more. Rajasthan tourism contributes significantly in the economy of the state and so, infrastructure and health measures are taken to provide a comfortable environment to the tourists. Visiting Rajasthan is safe but one should take care of personal things and avoid travelling in the night time.
HOW TO REACH RAJASTHAN:
Reaching Rajasthan comes with a plethora of options via roadways, railways and airways. One can easily take buses from major cities of India that will take you directly to Rajasthan. The National Highway 48 that runs through the state is well connected from Mumbai and Delhi. Taxis and cabs can also be hired if you stay in places near the state. Rajasthan is well connected to the rail network from all the major cities and states of India. There are frequent trains from Delhi and Mumbai that take you to the most major cities in Rajasthan. The Shatabdi and Rajdhani Express are two of the most famous trains that provide excellent services. Talking about airways, so most of the cities in Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Udaipur have their airports and you can easily catch a flight from any of your city, state or country to fly to the cities in this state. Book your Rajasthan Packages way in advance if you want to save costs in the flight tickets and have extra fun in your Rajasthan tourism.
BEST TIME TO VISIT IN RAJASTHAN:
Three seasons prevail in the Rajasthan state. Summer season prevails from March to June and the weather in this season is so hot and humid that the temperature even goes above 48 degrees Celsius in peak day time hours. The scorching sun makes it difficult to even step out of the place as the sweat won’t stop no matter what. Also, dehydration happens to many people in this season and people faint. As Rajasthan is a desert region, the best time to visit Rajasthan is not in summers. However, with hot summers come many fairs and festivals in Rajasthan such as Braj Holi, the Jaipur Interns Jazz, Blues Festival, Mewar festivals and Dhulandi festival that makes tourist bear the sun heat and enjoy travelling in Rajasthan.
Next, The Monsoon season prevails from July to September and the temperature goes down especially during nights. Most of the regions have a very low rainfall or in some, it is moderate rainfall but no high rainfall is frequently witnessed in the state of Rajasthan. However, hailstorms are witnessed in quite a few regions in this state. With rain, comes green and lush environment, flowers bloom and the natural landscape becomes more beautiful. Monsoon is one of the best time to visit Rajasthan because what adds a cherry to the cake is the Festival of Teej that is celebrated vibrantly and traditionally in the state that makes travelling more lively and Rajasthan tourism an unforgettable one.
Lastly, Winters prevails from October to February and the temperature hovers between a minimum of 2 degrees Celsius and a maximum of 33 degrees Celsius. In the peak season, the temperature in some regions of the state even falls below 0 degree Celsius in the night time. Winters are considered as the best time to visit Rajasthan because it is the only season one can have sightseeing with no disturbance and uneasiness as there’s neither rain to disrupt travelling nor scorching sun above the head. The weather is extremely pleasant and wandering in the deserts in a day is completely blissful. Also, some of the popular festivals such as Navratri, Dussehra, Marwar festival, Camel festival, Desert festival, Rajasthan Kabir Yatra and the most importantly, Pushkar fair attract more tourists from all over the country and other parts of the world to sync in the culture and beauty of this state. Hence, The Best Time to visit Rajasthan is in the months between October and February.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TRAVEL TO RAJASTHAN:
- Do not forget to shop from the popular shopping bazaars such as Johari Bazaar in Jaipur, Sadar Bazaar in Jaisalmer, Mahatma Gandhi Road in Bikaner and Bada Bazaar in Udaipur.
- Travelling locally in Rajasthan comes with a lot of options such as tuk, cabs, local taxis, battery rickshaws, tourist buses and tourist permit cars.
- Book your accommodation at least before 2-3 months as the rate shoots up in the sky especially in the peak season.
- Do not eat food offered by other travellers on the journey as there have been a lot of cases observed in the state where visitors have been robbed.
- Avoid drinking tap water in Rajasthan if you do not want to upset your stomach.
- Try the Famous Rajasthani dishes such as Dal Bati Churma, Pyaaz Kachori and Gatte Ki Sabzi and how to forget, the shahi Rajasthani thali.
- Carry light clothes for the day time and jackets and warm clothes for the night time in Rajasthan.
- Unlike any other state in India, Rajasthan comes with a wide variety of options for accommodation as well such as luxury palaces, Havelis, deluxe hotels, lodges, homestays, etc.
- Do not harm any animals in the local areas especially because it is considered as inhuman treatment and you might land in deep trouble.
- Rajasthan is not all desert so do not expect desert everywhere. Some regions like Nagaur, Pushkar, Bikaner and Jaisalmer have desert.
- Do not make a negative assumption if the locals talk to you in a heavy tone because it’s their natural voice and nothing for an offence.
- Avoid travelling in the night as much as possible as a lot of crimes take place. Auto drivers, cabs and public transportation also cannot be trusted while travelling in the night so do not take any risk.
- Avoid grabbing unwanted attention like kissing in public as it is not considered as a decent behaviour. Also, make sure you wear decent clothes and not any revealing clothes to avoid weird stares.
- Make sure you follow the tradition and respect the culture of Rajasthanis and so, take off your footwear, cover your head while you visit any holy place and speak politely to elders.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN RAJASTHAN:
Below is a list of top places to visit in Rajasthan-
- Jaisalmer Fort – Jaisalmer Fort is also known as the Golden Fort and is one of the largest forts on the world whose walls are made up of yellow sandstone. Tourists from all over the world visit Jaisalmer Fort to witness the scenic sunset from the fort and so, it is considered as one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan.
- Jaipur – Jaipur is also widely called as ‘The Pink City’ and it is the capital of the Rajasthan state. Jaipur makes it to the list of one of the top places to visit in Rajasthan for several reasons. Some of the Top Attractions in Jaipur are Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, Birla Mandir and City Palace.
- Pushkar – Pushkar is popular for hosting the largest Camel Fair in the country and is visited by a large number of tourists every year because of its top attractions. One of the most ancient cities of India is Pushkar that is home to some of the most famous lakes, ancient temples, naturally beautiful landscapes and stunning museums. Meerabai Temple, Pushkar lake, Varah Temple, Man Mahal, Merta city, Pushkar Bazaar and Rose Garden are the top places to visit in Pushkar.
- Udaipur – Udaipur is also known as ‘The City of Lakes’ and is considered as a perfect destination in Rajasthan as it has everything to offer in-store that a visitor demands. Udaipur is also known as the Venice of East and is one is the most beautiful city in Western India. Some of the Top Places to visit in Udaipur are Udai Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Monsoon Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake and Jagdish temple.
Some of the other popular attractions in Rajasthan are Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Taragarh Fort, Chittorgarh, Bikaner, Sariska National Park, Mount Abu, Nakki Lake, Mandawa, Kalibangan and Kota. Book Rajasthan tour packages to explore all your favourite top places to visit in Rajasthan.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN RAJASTHAN:
Below is a list of some of the most popular things to do in Rajasthan:
- Camel Safari in Jaisalmer – Riding a camel had always excited everyone is us in our childhood but we never got an opportunity at that time to fulfil this wish. But Rajasthan Tourism Packages now provide us with this exciting opportunity to have a Camel Safari in the Desert of Jaisalmer and this is considered as one of the top things to do in Rajasthan.
- Trekking in Kumbhalgarh – Rajasthan comprises of some of the most Ancient Mountain Ranges in the World and trekking infamous place such as Kumbhalgarh is one of the top exciting things to do in Rajasthan.
- Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur – Jaipur has over the past few years started with this adventurous activity called the Hot Air Ballooning. This is an adventurous ride and will for sure make your Rajasthan tour an unforgettable one.
- Boating in Udaipur – Boating in the City of Lakes, which is Udaipur is one is the top memorable things to do in Rajasthan that makes life more adventurous. Lake Pichola can be the perfect place to have a Romantic Boat Ride by viewing the most spectacular places in and around.
- Exploring the National Parks – Rajasthan is home to many Popular National Parks such as Ranthambore National Park, Desert National Sanctuary and Tal Chappar Sanctuary. Exploring the wildlife amidst lush greenery is one of the most peaceful things to do in Rajasthan.
There are many more activities to do in Rajasthan such as a Desert Safari in Pushkar, shopping in Bikaner, experiencing the folk music and dance of traditional Rajasthanis, watching a puppet show in Jaisalmer, zip-lining in Mehrangarh fort, dune bashing in the Thar Desert and many more. Exploring these fun activities are just a step away as all you have to do is Book Rajasthan Vacation Tour and pack your bags to drench in the lively life of Rajasthan Culture.
BOOK RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES:
Get synced in the splendid lake palaces, vibrant bazaars, majestic forts, ancient temples and dreamy desert landscapes of Rajasthan. Not just this, but Rajasthan provides a real rendezvous to its visitors by giving an experience of royal life. The Rajasthan Culture in this place will bring you closer to the Indian roots and make you fall in love with it. Rajasthan tour cover most the famous sightseeing places in Rajasthan and adventurous spots as well. Each is the famous tourist place has something better than the rest to offer. This journey of Rajasthan tourism is much more fun no matter if you travel alone, with family, friends or your partner. The beautiful dance performances, rides on hot air balloon, dazzling lakesides, stunning desert safaris, exotic wildlife and colourful market with intricately designed handicrafts are all the highlights of Rajasthan. Book your Rajasthan Holidays Packages with Sushant Travels and avail Huge Discounts. We provide the best accommodation, the est tour guides, the best travel modes and the best itineraries you will ever come across. We believe in our customers and want them to spend less and explore more. We want to make the travelling dreams of all our customers come true and so, we are here for you. All you need to do is select the tour package among the wide range of customized Rajasthan Tour packages and you’re all set to explore the state in the most stunning ways.