GOA TOUR PACKAGES
GOA TOUR PACKAGES
Goa, a small beautiful state on India’s West Coast is a former Portuguese Colony that has a rich history. Goa covers about 3,700 square kilometers area having a population of around 1.8 million inhabitants. Goa has a unique mix of Indian and Portuguese cultures and it attracts an estimated 2.5 million of tourists and travellers each year. Goa is quite different when compared to the other states of India. Goa is a place to visit at least once in a lifetime, so don’t miss the opportunity and grab huge discounts by booking Goa Tour Packages with us. Goa is home to Hindus as well as Roman Catholics in which around 65% of the inhabitants are Hindus and around 25% Christians. Muslims too prevail in Goa and despite so many religious groups, Goa is considered as one of the most peaceful states in India. The main state language of Goa is Konkani. Other languages in which the inhabitants of this state speak are English, Hindi and Marathi. English and Marathi are used widely in newspapers. Goa is well connected by air and rail from other parts of the country. Over the years, a large number of Catholics have emigrated to major cities such as Mumbai and Pune. Government offices in Goa have a five-day week and Saturdays and Sundays are holidays. Panjim closes early every evening and shops owners to take this siesta break seriously and no business is carried out at this time. Many festivals such as Christmas, Eid-Ul-Fitr, Diwali, Holi, Independence Day, Mahashivratri and other festivals are celebrated vibrantly in the state. Goa is majorly divided into two parts that are North Goa and South Goa. These two parts or districts are further divided into 11 talukas. A popular misconception about Goa is that it is an island but it is not. Some famous cities in Goa include Panaji or Panjim, Margao, Old Goa, Vasco Da Gama and Mapusa. This state is famous for its beaches too and some of the best Goa beaches include Colva, Calangute, Agonda and Dona Paula. Book your Goa Holiday Packages way in advance if you want to save costs in the flight tickets and have extra fun in your goa tourism.
BEST TIME TO VISIT GOA:
There are majorly four seasons that prevail in this state. Many tourists visit the state in Winter Season as they consider it as the best time to visit Goa because most of the westerners find the famous Goan sun a tad too heavy-duty for their comfort in summers. Summer season prevails in the months from March to May. Goa tourism is a good idea in Summer because the mornings and evenings are long and pleasant but the afternoon temperature can go around 40 degrees Celsius. However, several party places and the best Goa beaches can be visited in the evening time. The prices of Goa resorts also tend to be low as not much crowd is witnessed in this season. Monsoons prevail from June to September and a lot of travellers avoid visiting Goa in this season because a rainy day is a huge let down for exploring beaches. However, having Goa tourism in monsoon months is one of the best times to visit Goa because of several reasons. Paddy fields are at their peak at this time, there’s no noise and crowd on the streets and top attractions, places are sparkling clean and emerald green and the beaches are at its best. In October, the post-monsoon summer is witnessed when the temperature rises a lot and the scorching sun makes it uneasy to travel outside. Lastly, Winters prevail in November to February. Winters are considered as the best time to visit Goa as the weather in this season is extremely pleasant to hang out at various places by goa holiday packages. Many water sports activities can be explored, festivals can be celebrated vibrantly, nightlife can be enjoyed at its best and various fairs and parades can be witnessed. Goa resorts at this time are all decorated with lights and the Christmas festival makes the state livelier. Also, many weddings take place in this season and so, places on town look all sparkling clean and restaurants are at their level best. It gets a little too cold in January and so, make sure to carry warm clothes while having Goa tourism in this season. So overall, the best time to visit Goa is in November, December, January, February and March as the weather in these months is beautifully balmy and clear with a cool and fresh sea breeze blowing all around.
TOP PLACES TO VISIT IN GOA:
- Baga beach – Baga beach is in the North Goa and is considered as one of the most popular and best Goa beaches of all the time. There are many shacks, pubs, shops, restaurants, night clubs, food stalls and water sports activities such as banana riding, paddle boarding, surfboarding and speed boats that make this beach as one of the best places to visit in Goa. Some of the top beaches are Anjuna Beach, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Palolem Beach, Cansaulim Beach, Chapora Beach, Majorda Beach, Miramar Beach, Morjim Beach and Vagator Beach.
- Anjuna Wednesday Market – For all the shopaholics out there, Anjuna Wednesday Market is one of the best places to visit in Goa. With around more than 500 stalls selling handmade jewellery, handicraft items, Kashmiri goods, beautiful bags, attractive clothes and tribal artifacts, this place provides varieties in good price. What adds as the cherry on the cake is the food stalls that offer mouthwatering dishes, bands playing music and making this place livelier and lights that make the market more beautiful.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus – This is one of the most important tourist destinations in Goa and is considered one among the best cultural places to visit in Goa as this Holy Church was constructed in the year 1605. There’s a Gallery of Modern Art in the Basilica that attracts several tourists from all over the world.
- Ozone club – Goa is known for its nightlife and pubs and bars are in tremendous numbers over here. However, one of the best party places to visit in Goa is the Ozone club. It’s an upmarket nightclub that has gained significant popularity for being the country’s first designer bar. Many lively games and hit music playlist on the dance floor with stunning lights and delicious food, make it one of the best clubs in the state.
- Latin Quarter – A UNESCO Heritage Zone, this place offers tourists to explore the narrow winding lanes and streets, old spectacular buildings, quaint shops, mesmerizing art galleries, stunning restaurants and bakeries to eat good stuff.
- Grande Island – Situated in the Arabian Sea, off the coast of Vasco Da Gama, Grande Island is one of the best spectacular places to visit in Goa. There are ferry rides from the mainland and one can indulge in various water sports on this island.
- Palolem Beach – Palolem is one of the best Goa beaches that are in the South Goa. There is another beautiful beach nearby names Agonda. Both the beaches are hot party destinations and every Saturday at the Neptune Point, Silent Nose Parties are held.
Some more famous places to visit in Goa are Fort Aguada, Dudhsagar Falls, Mapusa Market, Naval Aviation Museum, Terekhol Fort, Best Villa in North Goa, Hill Top Club in Anjuna, luxurious Goa resorts and many more that you visit by goa holiday packages.
BEST THINGS TO DO IN GOA:
- Indulge yourself in Water Sports on Dona Paula Bay – Dona Paula bay is one of the best Goa beaches for indulging in water sports and especially for WindSurfing. Activities in Dona Paula such as Scuba Diving, Water skiing, Angling, Water Scooter Riding, Swimming and Parasailing are the top things to do in Goa.
- Experience Hot Air Ballooning in Adsolda Ground – Hot air ballooning adventure in South Goa is one of the best things to do in Goa. You can explore the view of Goa from an altitude of around 900 feet. Hot air ballooning is safe and there are trained pilots that make your experience an unforgettable one.
- Have a moonlight Kayaking at Bambolim beach – Bambolim beach is one of the best Goa beaches that are famous among tourists from all over the world. Experiencing a strange sense of wildness and thrill and set cruising on a long river-like water body is one of the top things to do in Goa. You can embrace yourself in the delightful excursion that provides a fun-filled moonlight kayaking experience through the mangrove forests of the Zuari river.
- Go cycling at Divar and Chorao Islands – You can go cycling from Soccour Church in the early morning and travel across Comburpha Ferry and head towards the stunning Chorao Island. Next, you can cycle and head to The Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and explore bird watching throughout the Uninhabited Regions in Chorao Island.
- Go scuba diving in Malvan – Malvan beach is one of the best Goa beaches as this beach provides some thrilling water sports experiences. One of the best things to do in Goa is Scuba Diving that is very famous in the Malvan beach. Witness some of the most amazing corals and marine life by diving into 25 to 30 feet underwater.
- Explore rafting in Valpoi River – Goa tourism comes with a lot of adventurous activities and river rafting is definitely in the list of best things to do in Goa. River rafting at the Valpoi river is safe, fun and thrilling at the same time. Life jackets and helmets ensure safety and how to forget, the trained guides are there at the back of us.
There are still many things to explore in Goa such as canyoning in Upper Sauri, parasailing at Calangute beach, trekking at Udaan Dongor, quad biking in the streets of the state, camping at Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, Catamaran sailing, houseboat dining at Narvekar Jetty in Britona and much more. You can explore all these breathtaking experiences by booking Goa Tour Packages.
BOOK GOA TOUR PACKAGES:
Goa tourism has been in the bucket list of almost every Indian and also many travellers from all over the world visit this place. Goa is a magical place that rejuvenates the body, mind, soul and energizes one back to live life with full excitement. Goa tour should be in your plans and plans are of no use if you do not try to execute it. All you need to do is make a move and book Goa trip packages with us and the rest of all the arrangements will be looked by Sushant Travels. The languid charm of the South Goa beaches, the luxurious Goa resorts, the calm of the churches, the chapels of old Goa, the lively hippie spots, the impact of the Portuguese in the state, the exhilarating party zones and the bustling nightlife are the highlights of Goa tourism. So what are you waiting for? Book Goa Tourism Packages with us and allow yourself to indulge in marine life, explore the world from the sky and experience some of the most breathtaking activities in the famous places of the state. Right from booking flight or train tickets, arranging travel transports, booking best hotel stays, arranging accommodation in best Goa resorts to providing tour guides. Sushant Travels is there to help you in and out in your Goa tourism so that it is hassle-free and unforgettable. We promise to deliver the best services at the least prices and so, our expert-designed Goa Travel Packages come in a wide range and offer huge discounts. So book your Goa Tour Packages with us and live life wisely and lively.