AYODHYA TOUR PACKAGES
AYODHYA TOUR PACKAGES
Ayodhya, one of the major holy cities of Hinduism in Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh is the birth place of Rama and setting of the epic Ramayana. The epic describes the Lord Rama’s fourteen-year exile, his victory over the evil and return with his wife Sita in the Ayodhya. This return is since then celebrated as Diwali, which is the leading festival of millions and millions of Hindus throughout the world. Ayodhya’s history has also been remarked by the Hindu-Muslim disputes about building of a temple and mosque. Ayodhya is a very well connected city that has routes from major and neighborhood cities and states. There’s an airport in Lucknow which is about 130 Kms away from Ayodhya and one can easily travel to Ayodhya by getting down at the airport in Lucknow. Train routes are also well connected to Ayodhya from Delhi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad and other cities. Mostly, vegetarian food is being served and offered in the city’s restaurants and hotels. One of the most famous restaurant in Ayodhya is Makan-Malai Restaurant that serves an exotic mix of fine cuisine and beverages. Staying in Ayodhya is not at all an issue as a number of Dharamshalas are available that are near railway stations and major tourist attractions. Some of the main Dharamshalas are Birla Dharamshala, Hotel Ramprastha, Jain Dharamshala, Pathik Niwas Saket, Ram Dham Guest House and many more. Ayodhya temples are famous nationwide and Ayodhya is infact famous for its ancient temples that are visited by a large number of tourists all the yearlong.
BEST TIME TO VISIT AYODHYA:
There are majorly three seasons that prevail in Ayodhya of Faizabad. They are the winter season, monsoon season and summer season. Winters prevail in the months from October to March in Ayodhya and the temperature ranges between 5 degrees Celsius to 28 degrees Celsius. Winters are the best time to visit Ayodhya as the weather is very pleasant and top attractions can be explored vibrantly. Also, a number of festivals been celebrated in the city makes the environment more cultural, lively and involving. A large number of tourists visit Ayodhya in this season only and so, prices are a little higher than normal time but it is totally worth spending that little extra penny. Next, monsoon prevails in the months from July to September and the temperature ranges from 24 degrees Celsius to 32 degrees Celsius. It is advisable to avoid visiting Ayodhya in the monsoon season as heavy rainfall is witnessed that often causes floods too and this may disrupt and spoil your tour plans. Lastly, summer prevails in the months from April to June and ty temperature ranges from 28 degrees Celsius to 48 degrees Celsius. The weather is very hot and humid in Ayodhya during the summers and so, it makes it trouble to visit the temples and explore the sightseeing. Sometimes, the hot and dry winds called locally as the ‘loo’ hits on the streets due to which one can even faint down or face uneasiness in breathing. So it is advisable to carry light clothes, medicines and water bottles with you if you are planning to visit in the summers. So overall, winters are the best best time to visit Ayodhya and explore all the top things to do in Ayodhya right from Ayodhya temple to lakes and forests.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN AYODHYA:
Below is a list of best places to visit in Ayodhya:
- Moti Mahal – Moti Mahal is also known as ‘Pearl Palace’ and was the residence of Shuja-Ud-Daulah’s wife, Bahu Begum. The designs are intricately carved in the scrupture and so it makes it very picturesque to visit this palace.
- Kanak Bhavan – Kanak Bhavan is also known as ‘Sone Ka Ghar’ that was built in the 19th century. A number of travelers visit Kanak Bhavan as it is a very holy place and considered as one of the best places to visit in Ayodhya.
- Guptar Ghat – Guptar Ghat is located on the banks of River Sarayu and is believed to be the place where lord Ram took ‘jal samadhi’ or in simple terms, a place where lord Ram drowned himself and left the world.
- Dashrath Bhavan – Dashrath Bhavan is among one of the best places to visit in Ayodhya as it is situated in the heart of Ayodhya and was constructed on the same place where Raja Dashrath died. This is a very pristine place and is visited by a number of people throughout the year.
- Janki Mahal – this place is near highway and has some good Dharamshalas too in it. This palace is extremely beautiful, colorful and mesmerizing place in Ayodhya.
- Mani Parvat Temple – Ayodhya tour packages usually take you to this Mani Parvat temple as it is one of the most famous temples in Ayodhya that is referred to within the Ramayana that lord Hanuman uprooted an entire mountain containing the sanjeevani booti to treat Lakshman. An awesome view can be witnessed from the top of the temple and thus, this place attracts a number is tourists.
- Ramkatha Park – This park is very famous for conducting a number of religious events and a large number of people watch performing shows and arts over here.
- Naya Ghat – Ayodhya tourism is not complete if you do not visit this Naya Ghat. Naya Ghat is one of the most beautiful Ghats in Ayodhya and evening aartis take place that makes the sunset view even more beautiful here.
There are many more places to visit in Ayodhya that you can explore by booking Ayodhya tour packages with us in very affordable prices as we believe in spending less and exploring more.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN AYODHYA:
Below is a list of top things to do in Ayodhya:
- Shop in the Tehri Bazaar – Tehri Bazaar is one of the most famous shopping destinations in Ayodhya that offers a variety of products. Shopping in Tehri Bazaar is one of the top things to do in Ayodhya and do not forget to bargain.
- Boat riding in Naya Ghat – Naya Ghat gives a view of the Sarayu river and it is a very beautiful place to visit. Having boat rides in Naya Ghat is one of the top things to do in Ayodhya.
- Explore the cuisine of Awantika – This restaurant is really out of the place as it provides a really good Vegetarian menu that runs the gamut from Chinese to Italian and Indian as well. Its famous meal is the special Thali that costs around 250 rs. and is demanded by many tourists. Having food in Awantika is definitely one of the best things to do in Ayodhya.
- Celebrate a picnic in Gulab Bari – Gulab Bari is a very well maintained and extremely beautiful rose garden that is spread around the tomb of Shuja-Ud-Daulah.
- Explore the Bahu Begum Ka Maqbara – It is the so called Taj Mahal of the East that is a unique 42 m high Maqbara. Exploring this Mausoleum should definitely be in the list of your visiting places in Ayodhya.
- Explore the Ram Katha Museum – This museum in Ayodhya is home to a number of unique paintings and ancient sculptures. It is beautiful inside out and hence, is one of the top attractions in Ayodhya.
- Explore the Chakra Harji Vishnu Temple – This Ayodhya temple is situated at the Guptar Ghat and the main attraction of the temple is the statue of Chakra Harji Vishnu.
Book Ayodhya tour packages to explore more top activities to do in Ayodhya city.
BOOK AYODHYA TOUR PACKAGES:
Are you bored of your daily life and looking for a cultural holiday tour? Do you want to visit a religious place with your family but are unsure which place would be the best? Don’t worry, you are on a right platform. Sushant Travels is the best leading your operator that you will ever come across as we provide wide range of tour packages that are pocket friendly and customized in a way that keeps the preferences is our customers in their mind. Ayodhya can be the best destination for your religious trip. This place is not only home to famous Ayodhya temple but also a plethora of sightseeing attractions and adventurous spots that attracts people from all over the nation to visit Ayodhya that is located in Uttar Pradesh. Explore all the top things that do in Ayodhya and enjoy all the top places to visit in Ayodhya by booking Ayodhya tour packages. Sushant travels beings before you a number of Ayodhya tour packages that best fit your preferences and are quite affordable. Have Ayodhya tourism right away as we are offering huge discounts to our customers. Right from booking travel tickets, tour guides to hotel stays, Sushant travels is here for you to make your Ayodhya trip a memorable and hassle free one. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with our cooperative team and book your Ayodhya tourism package as soon as possible.